Presented by your host, the Legendary Death-Defying Shenanigunner
Gunner's Guide to Modern Teleport Powers (post I27)
This chart has been assembled from a variety of sources, relying primarily on the current Info text for each power and in-game testing of actions, times etc. It can be considered to supersede all other current information sources, including the patch notes, wiki and (in some cases) even the powers' Info data. Note that this is only the pool/prestige/temporary TP powers, and not those included in the Teleport and other power sets.
- Base portals and the Ouroboros portal summoned by these powers no longer vanish when the summoner uses them. They persist, and can be used by any alt, for the duration specified.
- The Monitor Duty and Rapid Response Portal powers appear to be earned simultaneously, by logging out near base portals, and earn new uses in parallel by doing the same thing. The RRM power appears to lag getting the accolade, however, for unknown reasons.
- The Ouro portal power can be obtained in several ways. The simplest is to dive through an Ouro portal. While you're at it, climb up the gnomon (big arc over the pool) to obtain the exploration badge.
Long Range Teleporter
- The Long Range Teleporter is unlocked when an alt collects all exploration badges in a single zone for that zone's accolade badge. (Atlas Park and Mercy Island are the easiest, hint hint.) It can also be purchased from P2W if you find 1M Inf easier than hunting a few badges.
- After that, collecting any one exploration badge in any zone adds that zone to the LRTP's list of target zones.
- The LRTP can also be unlocked by spending one hour in Pocket D to obtain the Pocket D Gold VIP badge.
- The Pocket D beacon is unlocked if you gain the LRTP by getting the Pocket D badge. If you get the power any other way, you must unlock the Pocket D beacon by getting one of the two zone exploration badges. (Go for the Trucker one, daredevils.)
The available Long Range TP zone beacons are (currently) as follows. Each can be obtained by collecting any one exploration badge in that zone.
- Your SG Base
- SG Base via passcode — note that base-entry macros will work in this menu
- Pocket D — may need to be unlocked
- Paragon City
- Atlas Park
- Kings Row
- The Hollows
- Perez Park
- Skyway City
- Steel Canyon
- Talos Island
- Striga Isle
- Independence Port
- Terra Volta
- Crey's Folly
- Founders' Falls
- Peregrine Island
- Rikti War Zone
- Kallisti Wharf — note odd grouping for this one
- Dark Astoria
- Rogue Isles
- Mercy Island
- Port Oakes
- Cap Au Diable
- Sharkhead Isle
- Nerva Archipelago
- St. Martial
- Nova Praetoria
- Imperial City
- First Ward
- Night Ward
- Shadow Shard
- Firebase Zulu
- Cascade Archipelago
- The Chantry
- The Storm Palace
Obsolete TP Powers
- The Pocket D VIP transporter has been removed with I27. The Long Range TP power has a Pocket D option, though.
- The many auction house TP powers may not be earnable by new alts any more, but if you had earned uses remaining, you can keep the power until they are exhausted. Some auction house teleport powers can still be obtained as temporary powers.
The Base Entry Macro
- The short-lived, beloved "zap to base from anywhere, any time, no penalties" command/macro is no more. Well, it exists, but it was greatly nerfed from Dev/God power to something less game-breaking.
- It is still very convenient to create a macro for entry to your own SG base, if you have one. A good second choice is to use any SG base that publicizes their entry code and doesn't mind guest users. The original promoter of this power/macro/buff was the Cosmic Transport SG, which built a base with every portal and home feature you'd want. The macro definition below uses their base code. You can substitute your own or others, or even have multiple macros if you like.
- Clicking this macro icon while within a few feet of any base portal will instantly transport you to the corresponding SG base, without having to click through the "Your Base/Enter Passcode" menu. This also works when the LRTP menu is open.
- Other macro icons can be selected from the massive list of power icons (found on the website in the sig, and elsewhere). I picked a pretty and unusual one here.
The Insta-Entry Base Macro:
/macro_image DilemmaDiabolique_Diabolique_ShadowTeleport "TP to SG" enterbasefrompasscode COSMICTRANSPORT-6608